Software Companions Support Forum

Author   Comment  
LE

Reply with quote  #1 
I use trial version GerbView ver 7.30. My Excellon data (generated from Eagle) is bad representative in GerbView. If I view in Online Gerber Viewer, all is ok. Screen Shot 02-12-15 at 10.56 AM.JPG 
But in GerbView only this dialog (does not matter if I press yes or not):
Screen Shot 02-12-15 at 02.18 PM 001.JPG 
Thanks for answer

softcomp

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi,

Thank you for your report.
Can you send us a sample file we could look at?

Best regards,
Support

LE

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank You for Your interest. I send You gerber + excellon data generated from Eagle 7.2.0. The data isn't the same as on snap screen, but with same error.

Best Regards

Attached Files
zip ger.zip (31.93 KB, 5 views)

softcomp

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi,

Thank you for the files.
Please change the Excellon format setting named "Decimal Digits" to 5 and your files will load fine. You will find this setting under Tools->Options->Excellon.

GerbView should be able to automatically detect this settings, but for some unknow reason it fails for your files. We will try to fix it.

Best regards,
Support

LE

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi,

ok, problem was solution. Thank You very much. But I found next. Between different layers is a light shift. I attach snap screen pictures. Both items is on the same place. Next improvements is more keyboard hot keys (for example move selection layer up and down, hide and show layers on full screen mode, etc). This is unnecessarily very "clickable" for users, I think.

Screen Shot 02-20-15 at 08.35 AM.JPG 
Screen Shot 02-20-15 at 08.36 AM.JPG 
Best Regards

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.